Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Dorm room #013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Lena Harrison would walk into the Dorm hallway for the girls for the first time in awhile. It was the start of her eight grade year, or rather known at the academy was they were 3rd years. She would glance around noticing that they had repainted the walls over the summer as she laughs sightly. She noted as she began to look for her room which was on the first floor again this summer amongest mainly the higher grades that she has not seen a sign of her friend Kit yet which worry her for a little bit. She would sigh wondering if she would see her friend again while she finally found her room, dorm room #013.

She would laugh then as she begun to hunt for her key sudenly looking around with a confused look on her face. Um, what was I suppose to be doing again, and where is that stupid key. She would sigh as Lena began to pat herself down till she sudenly click her brain into gear remembering. Oh yeahhh, its in my shoe. Safest place for me to keep it without losing it. She would purr again as her ears suddenly show for a second as she bits down, they were more of a pointy ears type, almost like a cat if you have seen one before. Lena would then take out her key as she unlocks the door and walks inside her new dorm room.

Once inside, Lena would take a close look around as she grins lightly. Her new dorm room seem's pretty nice as she walks towards the right side of the room seeing there was two different beds and then there was two sides of the room, the one side she choose was with a window because she prefers window sides more. The room had been painted a light purple color which she like and had white borders. She would grinned then wondering who her room mate was going to be while she began to unpack her trunk, whicch was color purple and pink with some black in it that had been brought up during observation class that day.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Kit trudged down the hall of the Girl's dorms. She had received dorm #013 for the entire year, but they couldn't tell her, who her room mate was this year. Who ever Kit got for her room mate she was sure to hate her. Just another do gooder hero stereotypical girl with their pink and fluffy things." All pastally and shit." as Kit thought of it. She dragged her duffle bag behind her it made a rough sound on the carpet. She finally arrived at her room. The door was unlocked so Kit let herself in. The room was occupied, but Kit didn't even bother looking at her room mate. "Just don't talk to me and we'll get a long fine." Kit said not even looking at the other girl. She had not even considered that she might be lucky enough to land Lena as a room mate. SO when Kit finally turned around and saw Lena she almost passed out. "Oh my God Lena! I'm so sorry!" Kit apologized for her behavior and ran to hug her. "I am so glad you're here! Are you my room mate!?" Kit asked it seemed almost to good to be true. SHe picked up Lena in a hug and swung her around.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:50 am

Mmm... all alone Lena was for a hour past as she unpack then flop back on her bed for awhile. Suddenly she would hear the door twist and watch as a girl waddles in dragging a duffle bag on the floor behind her. She would hear a familiar talk that sound a lot like her friend Kit as she stands up sightly and laughs. She would watch for a few minutes as suddenly her friend, old bestest friend, from the past couple of years turn around and she would squinch for a bit of screeching that came from kit when she apologize. She would smile happily as she is pick up in a hug and swung around hearing Kit's question and how glad she is too see her.

Lena was happy to see her too as she hugs back and calls out "Put me down, put me down." Laughing Lena was as she was really happy to see her room mate as she opens her mouth. "Yep, I was assigned to dorm room #013 this year, for the entire year. It's so awesome to be room mates with you Kit."
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Kit finally set Lena down on the floor gently. She was absolutely beaming with happiness her smile peeled her cheeks back revealing her very rare but extremely beautiful smile. "This is gonna be an awesome year, if I get to room with you all year!" Kit said standing a foot away from her still smiling taking her image in as if Kit wasn't quite sure she was really there. "..." Kit just stood there a while silently grinning. "...So," Kit finally spoke "How was your summer vacation?" Kit asked lamely. That wasn't the question she really wanted to ask, but Kit was never good with conversation, or any form of communication for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:05 am

Lena would nodded staring at her friend Kit in front of her as she glances over her. She would grinned lightly as she stares at her before opening her mouth, "It was alright, you should know from all our letters we wrote back and forth between each other. It must have been like a billion or something, well at least for the stamps we put on it." She would chuckle and just watch her with a soft smile she usually has, it was interesting too have Kit as her room mate, now maybe it'll be easier too ask her her one day. She would open her mouth again only yet too say "So, was your parents still going on like they usually do?" She would only ask this with gentleness, as she didn't want too harm her best friend feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm

"..." Kit's wonderful smile faded, and she looked down her face adopting her usual anger, and a hint of pain and fear. "...Yes, they still beat me." Kit whispered ashamed, and raised her shirt slightly revealing a network of black, and purple bruises all over her. Even her hands hidden under her long sleeves bore some mark of her abuse. "They hurt" Kit whispered before she lowered her shirt back down over her stomach. She thought back to her horrible summer. Her mother had learned that the fire poker was the perfect beat stick during the last week. It was only by pure luck that the hooked end had never fallen on her flesh. "I sincerely hope your summer went much better than mine" Kit continued her face depressed and grim, her voice sullen and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm room #013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm room #013   Dorm room #013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm room #013
Page 1 of 1