Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Dorm 004

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 am

Caitlyn reached the door, and just to make sure it was the right one, she took out the slip of paper with the number on it. Dorm 004, it read. The door in front of her read the same thing. She took a deep breath and pushed her key into the lock. The door clicked open and she pushed it so that she could get through. She hadn't met her roommate yet, and she was curious to see what she was like.

Caitlyn stepped in and closed the door behind her. "Hello?" She called out, putting the key back into her bag. She walked further in and located her bed, where her suitcases were opened but not completely unpacked. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Kayla walked down the hallway carrying her bags. She reached the door to her dorm. Dorm 004, She thought. Interesting... She placed her key in the door, and turned it, unlocking the door. She then pushed the door open. Walking inside, the first thing she saw was that Freshman she had met in the cafeteria. Uh... Carly... Christy... Caitlyn was it? "Caitlyn, right?" She asked, knowing she was going to spook the Freshman a bit. She walked over to the left bed, the empty bed, and threw her stuff on it. "I am right, right?" She asked. Super intelligence helped, but she didn't really have a super memory.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Caitlyn heard her name and turned to see the junior girl from the cafeteria standing right in front of her. "Huh..Kayla?!" Caitlyn looked at her, and then her eyes widened. "Are you my roommate?" Rooming with a junior wasn't very natural. In fact, it probably wasn't true. "Am I in the wrong room?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

"This is Dorm 004, right?" Asked Kayla. She wasn't that surprised-She had seen seniors with 1st year roommates in this school. She asked because Caitlyn seemed a little unsure that they were roommates. "If it is, then I'm in the right room. Is your dorm 004 as well?" Asked Kayla, walking up to Caitlyn and plucking a piece of paper from Caitlyn's hands. On the paper should be the dorm number. "Yep, 004. See?" Asked Kayla, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a folded up piece of paper. "004. Same as me. We are defianently roomies." She said, before folding up the piece of paper and putting it back into her pocket. "Before I start unpacking, I gotta ask one thing: You won't mind if I hang up my One Piece posters on the left side of the room, will you?" Kayla was a big One Piece fan, and had a ton of posters and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Somehow, the knowledge of Kayla's one piece fanatics didn't surprise Caitlyn. She laughed and replied, "Go ahead." She began unpacking her art stuff. She set up an easel, then put paint out. "I paint a lot." She explained. She simply unpacked a quilt, some clothes, and put them in her dresser. She made her bed and put her suitcases under her bed. "I'll finish later." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm

"I'm not surprised considering your power." Replied Kayla, grinning. She opened her first bag, and pulled out a huge post of all the characters. (
Spoiler:
) and hung it up in the middle of the left wall. "I was kind of dissappointed when Vivi left though, she being my favorite character." Kayla said, unknowingly. "But at least the others are still there." Continued Kayla. She then realized she was talking, and blushed. "Uh... I mean..." She said, still pinning up the poster. She then turned around and picked up another poster. This one was about all the main and sub-main characters. (
Spoiler:
) She pinned it to the right of the other poster. "Just a few more..." She muttered. She reached into her bag, and grabbed a bunch of pictures. Pinning them up all around the two posters, it was clear they were One Piece wanted posters for Luffy, Nami, Zolo, Sanji, and Usopp. "I'll finish later..." She muttered. She then turned towards Caitlyn. "As you can see, I'm a big One Piece fan." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Caitlyn sat down on her bed and cocked a grin. "So, roomie," She laughed. "This'll be interesting. Two years apart. I doubt we'll have classes together." She looked at the posters. "Yeah, you sure like One Piece." She sweatdropped and then grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 am

Kayla grinned. "#1 fan. That's me." She said, holding up her index finger and placing it on her forehead. She then lowered her hand. "My sister says I'm addicted to it, but I don't think that. I just think that I'm absolutely crazy for it." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm 004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 004   Dorm 004 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm 004
Page 1 of 1