Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

A Nightly Swim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kayla

A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:57 pm

"Woah!" Cried Kayla, dropping Austin back into the pool. "Control your cards!" She cried, swatting a few away from her and Josh. She blasted a few back with Telekinesis, then slapped Austin playfully in the face. "Control the cards, stupid!" She repeated, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Josh helped block the cards by slicing clean through them with hardened lightning. "Seriously, Austin." he laughed as Kayla slapped him playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelacademy.darkbb.com
Professor

Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Austin laughed as he swam back up to the surface, spitting out water from his mouth into the water. "She used her powers first!" He laughed, sticking his tounge out at Kayla. "It was self defense I say! Self defense!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Kayla laughed, ad splashed Austin with water. "Self defense my ass!" She cried, laughing. "You just enjoy playing card games a little too much." She grinned, still splashing Austin with water. "And I used my powers first? Then I shall use them again!" She cried, liftig him back out of the water. "Haha! Feel my wrath!" She said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Josh stretched, leaning against the edge of the pool lazily as he watched them. He was a bit bored and didn't have any powers to play around with, especially considering his electric abilities would be a bit too much. He sighed, closing his eyes as he thought about stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelacademy.darkbb.com
Professor

Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"GYAAAAAAH!" He yelped out as he thrashed around, soon enough concentrating on his hat, from which a multitude of white pigeons burst from, scattering in all directions and some lunging at his sister. "AAAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Swim   A Nightly Swim - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nightly Swim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - East Wing :: Swimming Pool-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com