Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Lost in the gardens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jer

Jer

Lost in the gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 am

"yeah, yeah, yeah I know you think it was me but it wasn't or at least I don't think it was me" then Jeremy looked at the guy walking away and thought may be I should stay away from him just so I don't get hurt at all it will just end bad if we get close unless his powers aren’t on all the time but then looked at Caitlyn and said"hello Caitlyn I am Jer" with a big smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 am

Caitlyn grinned. "Nice to meet you, Jer." She said, happy to be speaking and not being eaten alive by ravenous plants. She looked at the people around her. Jer, Kit, and Lena were acting like this was something that happened every day. It was a little unnerving for a naive girl such as Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:39 am

Lena would just nodded as she looks back at Caitlyn and then over at Jer again. Two interesting people, different genders but she could learn a few things if she wanted too. Then again her lazy side was crawlin up on her as she laughs sightly and glance back at Kit staring at her for a longest time before breaking it off. [i]~Hm, my feelings still grow for Kit, I want to always protect her, whether my evil or good side is in control. I will never let her be hurt.~ Lena would stay silent as she closes her eyes listening to the quiet noises of the school garden now.

ooc: Sorry for the short post.... didn't have much to say.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Kit turned around and stood next to Lena. She surveyed the other people with them with disdain. She was ready to leave these people's company, but there could be a sea of them and Kit still would not want to leave Lena's side. She wanted to show Lena how much she meant to her, but she just didn't know how. "..." Kit stood silent blushing a little watching Lena from the corner of her eye. She wished they were together already, she would feel invincible no reason to worry about what other people thought of her, or worry about scaring away her crush, maybe even love, Lena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the gardens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - East Wing :: School Garden-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com