Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

The mishap in the halls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

The mishap in the halls Empty
PostSubject: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Blade walking down the halls with his books in his hand and looking around, Blade was new to this school so he didn't know where anything was. Blade walking by alot of classrooms looking inside. "Look at all these magnificent powers these people possess , I think the future is look great!" said Blade smiling. Blade new a school with alot of kids there will be alot of villains. A man then flew to Blade, the man look as if he was a senior. "Hey purple crap" said the man. Blade looked up as the man gave him a kick to the face. "What kind of powers do you have?" asked that man. "He has the power to run home to his mommy! AHAHA" said another man that looked at Blade. Blade did not want to fight. "Whats the matter? Mommy ask you to be a good boy?" said the man as he kicked Blade and sent him flying down the hall. Thats is it!! said Blade under his breath. Blade had a uncontrollable anger issue. Blade turned to a bull "Lets go piece of crap" yelled Blade as he ran to the man. The guy grabbed Blade by the horn and threw him to the other guy, The other guy lifted up his leg and swung it kicking Blade. ARGG said Blade badly injured. Blade stood up as he ran towards the other guy with great force as he turned to a gorilla. Blade put both of his fist together as he swung his arm making it look like he was swinging a golf stick, Blade smash 1 of the guys at the ceiling but the other one grabbed Blade and threw him against the door. Blade was to hurt to fight as the man went towards Blade when he was on the ground. "You hurt my friend now you are going to pay" said the 2nd man as he pulled out a knife. Everyone watching was shocked to see Blade not fight back.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Nico walked out of his dorm on his daily visit to Caitlyn. He heard commotion in the hallway and decided to check. Opening the door to the hallway, he saw a few guys bullying another dude. "What's the matter? Mommy ask you to be a good boy?" He heard as he pushed through the crowd and saw a rather familiar face. The guy was laying on the floor getting scolded. "Blade are you okay? What's wrong?" A few people asked from the crowd. Nico looked at the bullys and pushed them out the way and helped Blade to his feet. He then looked at the Bully's and shot a jolt of lightning at the two who weren't hurt by Blade. The two men flew down the hall, not killed, but injured.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Blade then got up slowly in a really injured state but he would survive. I am okay. These guys just caught me off guard.. said Blade as he suddenly paused. I guess there a villains here to. smiled Blade as he dusted himself, Blade the transformed into a wolf as he started to stretch. Stretching as a dog is better then as a human. smiled Blade. The people in the halls walked away as Blade turned into a bird and flew over the bullies. I hope you like my load said Blade as he took a dump on the guys faces and flew back, What are you doing here, Don't you have class? asked Blade
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Nico looked at Blade who just litterally, dropped a pile on the unconsious bullies' faces. He laughed a little as Blade flew back. "I was coming out of my dorm to see a friend, and because of the commotion. But I'm pretty sure there are no classes on Saturday." Nico reminded Blade, for today was indeed a Saturday. "Why were those guys picking on you? And who were they anyway?" Nico asked as he looked around as the crowd began to clear out after giving Nico and Blade a slight applaud.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:28 pm

ooc: I think this is open since there is nothing that says that we can't enter, if needed you can deleted this.

ic: Lena would wander inside the hallways once again after she unpack her trunk and would look around to see if there was anyone walking in here. Suddenly she would see the commontion of someone picking on a higher level grade kid. She would raise her right eyebrow wondering why the guy didn't fight back until she saw him again. Lena would widen her eyes stumbling a few steps back not believing she saw him again. She would suddenly watch as the dude uses his lightning on the bully's to injure them enough to run them away smiling softly. Suddenly she saw the other kid and him started to talk after a few moments as she leans against a wall just watching them not wanting to bug them really.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am

Blade walked to the side where a window was located. Blade grabbed his chin and started to pull on it gently, Blade kept repeating the action "I am not really sure but i guess they just hate beast changers." said Blade as he looked out the window. "All i wanted to do was enjoy a nice day walking around but i guess i am a target for some dumb ass heroes" said Blade smiling. I am sorry you had to hear that but i dont really think i should consider those 2 heroes! Blade yelled in a furious tone, They abused there power and tried to get me killed.. said Blade in a soft tone of voice. "I guess i will have to watch my back" said Blade as he looked around at Lena. Yo.. That girl over there looks suspicious because shes just there. said Blade. HI yelled Blade. Who are you? asked Blade smiling nicely.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

(Blade, they applaud us. LOL)

Nico turned his head and looked at the girl who stood there looking at the two. Blade said that he expects the girl to be involved in suspicious activity, but Nico isn't sure where the girl's heart is. He looks at her then back at Blade. Nico gave out a sigh and blinked. By the time he re-opened his eyes Blade was already talking to the girl. "Damnit Blade.."
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Lena would just turn and lean more against the wall with her back leaning more against the wall now. She would just grin lightly as she stares more at the boy name Nico from many times the year before. She would open her mouth softly as she say's to him in a soft tone voice. "Do you not remember me from last year. I guess you don't so let me introduced myself, to you and your friend. Lena Harrison, 3rd year around here." She would laugh sightly as she stares at the other boy answering his question at the same time then silents down. She would glance at the right as she smile's softly seeing a few people pass them up then waited to hear their reply's to her name.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Nico suddenly focused his attention on the girl, rather Lena. "I remember you, didn't we have p.e. and math last year together? Yeah...you are that kid that was taking freshman classes last year....We were good friends." Nico said as he flipped his hair and stared at Lena. He remembered seeing her often last year, but he never actually remembered their conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mishap in the halls   The mishap in the halls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mishap in the halls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - West Wing :: Hallways-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com