Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Nico's Plans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 pm

It was 4:00pm and Nico had been waiting for Caitlyn to arrive to the North Gates after giving her a call to meet him here. He sat down against the sign that read "Be Safe!" and simply waited for Caitlyn to arrive. He took out his Ipod and began listening to "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" by Underoath.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Caitlyn was walking. She hadn't been to the north gate since she came to Marvel Academy, and she wondered what Nico's plans were. She saw him ahead, with headphones on. He was leaning against a sign, and Caitlyn approached. She tapped his shoulder. "What is the agenda?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Nico couldn't hear Caitlyn's question because of his Ipod, however he saw her and turned it off immediately. "We are going on a date." Nico said as he stuffed his Ipod into his jacket pocket after ravelling up the cords to the headphones. Nico game a small smile to Caitlyn after he exposed his plans.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Caitlyn blinked. "Like..A date? An actual date?" She was surprised. She hadn't known Nico that long, and she didn't think he could have taken interest in her so fast. She normally wouldn't waste time with things like this, but Nico was so confident. There was something about him. Something different than other boys. She simply figured that she'd realize what it was later, and focused on the now. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Nico smiled at Caitlyn in awe and in happiness. "Why wouldn't I be serious about taking you out?" Nico asked as he looked at Caitlyn. "But I don't think we are allowed to return to Earth, so either we ditch and come back before we are noticed, or we just don't go." Nico said as he smiled at Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

Ditch? "Isn't that dangerous?" Caitlyn said hesitantly. She didn't want to get in trouble in the beginning of the year. Still, the way he was smiling at her made her feel edgy. Like she wanted to try something new. Something she wouldn't do without him. She looked up at him and cocked a grin. "I'm game."
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 am

Elendril was in the shadow's lisining to what the Freshmin and Sophmore where saying. he started to lafe at there idea. For he new that getting of the school planit was easy but giting back to it was the hard part.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Nico smiled at Caitlyn and looked at the sign that said, "Welcome to Marvel Academy!" just above the "Be Safe!" sign. Nico walked towards the edge of the cloud which he stood on and looked down at Earth. "Caitlyn, can you draw us something to get us down there?" Nico asked.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Caitlyn frowned. She hadn't brought any paper. She had her pencil and paintbrush, so she simply took out her pencil and looked for something to draw on. She looked at the sign and then began to draw. "Do you think I can be charged with vandalism for doing this?" She said while she drew. She was was sketching a parachute.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

"Possibley...but I'll take the blame. It wouldn't be my first time in the detention room and fined with a vandalism charge..."Nico said as he remembered the first time he had ever rode in the back of a police car.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Caitlyn paused to look at him. "You are only making me wary of going on a date with you, Mister." She then turned back to her drawing. Once she had finished drawing two complete parachutes, she concentrated and then the picture glowed. They materialized in front of her and Nico. She caught them and gave one to Nico. "I hope you feel daring." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Nico smiled at Caitlyn and picked up the parachute and put it on his back. "I'm ready when you're ready." Nico said. He then looked at Caitlyn and looked back at the cloud. He laughed and simly fell back, this made Nico fall off the edge of the cloud and towards the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Watching Nico do it so easily was nerve wracking. She slipped it on her back and said, "Oh, why did I pick parachutes.." Caitlyn closed her eyes and scolded herself. "Next time I am drawing hover cars." She muttered, falling back herself. And then she left the safety of Marvel Academy to go back to Earth, the place she left behind. "We're so dead." She yelled, pulling the string for the actual parachute to come up. She took a breath and made sure that the two parachutes wouldn't disappear until they landed.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Nico fell through the sky without opening his parachute. He looked down at the ground and brought hid body together to hurl him into the ground. He saw land and pulled the cord to his parachute, sending him hurling high in the air for him to simply wait for his arrival to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Caitlyn waited herself and then when her foot reached land she looked up at Nico. "Why do I think you have done this before?" She said, slightly amused. She waved her hand and the parachute slowly disappeared. She pushed her hair out of her face and waited for Nico to land.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Nico slowly drifted to the ground and heard the words which Caitlyn spoke of. "Actually. I have jumped out of a few planes before..."Nico said slightly confused for he wasn't sure if Caitlyn envied that, or if she thought it was too dangerous to be assosciated with him. They landed in the middle of a carnival."Why don't we chill here?"
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Caitlyn laughed. "Isn't this convenient." She agreed with him, and looked around. She made his parachute go away and then looked back at him. "A few planes." She said thoughtfully. Nico had managed to surprise her, yet again. He wasn't very predictable, but that was part of the thrill. She smiled at him. "So, this is the agenda?"
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Nico looked at Caitlyn and couldn't help but smile back. "Apparently so, where would you like to go first?" Nico asked as he looked all trhough the Carnival's directory. They were near the ferris wheel, tunnel of love, King Kong's Castle(rollar coster) and the log flumes.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Caitlyn peered over his shoulder. "Hm.." She thought for a moment. "All in all, I'm game for any." She shrugged. "I'm not too picky when it comes to rides." She smiled. "I think the Farris Wheel is as good a place as any to start" She looked around for it, and then grabbed Nico's hand and dragged him along. "I haven't been to one of these since like, sixth grade!" She said, excited.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Nico laughed at Caitlyn's amusement, but when she grabbed his hand his stomach dropped. But Nico played it cool, he went along with Caitlyn as she ran into the line and unnoticingly pushing others out the way to get to the front. "Sorry" Nico said to the others as they boarded the ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:01 pm

"Rude!" She laughed as they pushed to the front. The worker rolled his eyes and let them pass without much thought. They made it on the ride and the worker went through the safety rules, but Caitlyn wasn't paying much attention. She was looking up with a grin on her face as she seated herself.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Nico sat down in the seat next to Caitlyn a he noticed she was still holding his hand. The booth was rather small, and Nico wasn't exactly a small guy. So Nico felt very uncomfortable in the mini booth. His legs were at an angle and he was squished up against the back. But he was happy Caitlyn was happy. But then he turned back to his life hating self. His smile turned to a dull expression as he looked out at the baby blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Caitlyn grinned as the ride started. The cramped space didn't bother her too much, and she didn't let go of Nico's hand. She noticed his face turn dull and she frowned at him. She gave him a quizzical look. He had been happy a minute ago. She nudged him. "What's wrong?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Nico looked at Caitlyn and then looked at the cramped space. "I'm al tightened up in this small space. But I'm sitting nect to you, so it's okay." Nico said with a small smile. He put his arm around Caitlyn as they were halfway at the top of the ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 pm

"Smooth, you are." She laughed as he put his arm around her. She leaned back against his arm and looked up. "I love carnivals." She said quietly. Farris Wheels were pretty good to start with. "I hate how it keeps stopping when someone needs to get on or off." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nico's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico's Plans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - North Wing :: North Gates-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com