Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Peace and Quiet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Caitlyn slid into the freshman lounge, one of the places exclusive to her age group. She could kick back and relax here, with nothing to bother her. She moved, hopefully unnoticed, to the back corner where a chair was placed, seemingly quite randomly, facing the wall. She moved it to face herself and then sat down. She grabbed her bag and then pulled out her sketchbook. A few freshman here and there were hanging, talking about things Caitlyn didn't care much for. She simply pulled out her pencil and began to draw.

Peace and quiet was what she needed. The day was filled with homework and she hadn't finished. But being the procrastinator that she was, she'd choose art over work any day.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Nico was walking through the Marvel Academy and saw the Sophomore lounge, he entered it, and to his surprise, no one was present. He looked around in the room and saw no one was there but he could hear light footsteps entering into the room across from the sophomore lounge. He walked out and closed the door then saw the freshman lounge's door open and close. Nico, as curious and adventerous as he is, decided it would be best to at least peak through the door. So Nico walked to the door and opened it, intending to open it just barely enough so he could see inside, he accidently pushed it open all the way, exposing his cover.

Nico looked at all the freshmen, most of which were girls. The door opened and they looked at him. Things like , "Is he a freshman?" and "No he's a sophomore." and "oh he's cute!" were said rather loudly, which was probably supposed to be a whisper. "Oh I'm sorry, I was just cur". He started but then he stopped for he saw Caitlyn sitting and drawing, isolated from others.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Caitlyn heard the door open, but ignored it. The other girls seemed to be trying to say things subtly. They were not very good. She sighed and rolled her eyes and then paused in her drawing when she heard the voice. She glanced up to see the boy from lunch. He was looking at her, and she kind of waved. "Hey, I know you." She said, smiling a little. The other girls looked at her and then back at Nico. Uncomfortable with the attention, Caitlyn turned her focus back on her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Nico laughed at the girls' comments and simply walked over to Caitlyn. He pulled out a chair and sat down rather closely next to her. "I know you too....Cotlyn is it? Hmmm, maybe Baitlyn...no no no....Caitlyn." He jokingly said as he gave Caitlyn a playful nudge.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 pm

There he went, messing up her name. She laughed, a little involuntarily. She looked at him. He was sitting rather close to her. She looked back to her drawing. "And you. Nate, is it? Or.. Bico? Or perhaps Nico." She pretended to think for a second. "Yes, that sounds right." She nudged him back, still ignoring the attention of the other girls. She continued drawing, random lines. She didn't know what this picture would turn out to be, but she'd figure it out along the way. "What brings you into the freshman side of town, Mr. Sophmore?" She asked, poking him with her hand before bringing it back to hold the sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Nico gave Caitlyn a slight smile at their jokes and a quiet but sure laugh. He looked at Caitlyn's sketchbook and saw multiple, nonconstant lines and wondered what she could possibley be drawing. Or maybe she was using her power....Anyway, Nico looked at Caitlyn and gave her a smile. "To see you of course." Nico said with a smug smile.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm

He said he wanted to see her. She gave him a sarcastic look. "Oh yes." She said dryly. "I seem to have that affect on boys." Caitlyn rolled her eyes and couldn't help smiling a little. She stopped drawing and looked at the few girls who were still interested in their conversation. Shouldn't they have something better to do? She then realized that Nico was generally considered to be pretty attractive. She'd heard other girls talk about him, her age and even older. She looked at him for a moment before looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

"Boys? That's a silly name for someone older than you, don't you think?" Nico said as he gave a small smile. He turned around and saw that the girls behind them who were once across the room from them, had now moved closer to Nico. He simply gave a laugh. "Sorry if I'm drawing attention to us." Nico said as he put his arms on the table in front of him and leaned on it. "Do you know them?" He asked as he turned around and looked at the girls without concern then refocused his attention to Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm

"Not really." She shrugged. "I don't know a lot of people yet." She admitted. "And what else can I call you?" She said, amused. "Boys are boys. No matter the age." She grinned at him and then put her sketchbook down. "And its fine," She said, referring to the attention. "You are generally considered to be pretty attractive." Caitlyn muttered. She bit her lip. "I mean, people talk about you, you know." She said quickly, realizing she had voiced the first part aloud.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Nico looked at the girls and then back at Caitlyn. Caitlyn was legitimently far more attractive than the girls admiring him. He smiled at Caitlyn, "So you think I'm 'pretty attractive' eh?" Nico said as he gaave a cocky smile at Caitlyn. Nico looked at Caitlyn who seemed to be unaware of what she said. "You're pretty beautiful yourself. And you could just call me Nico." Nico said will giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Caitlyn stared at him. She didn't mean to voice that out loud, but then he called her beautiful. "Well aren't we smooth, today." She said quietly. As an excuse to change the subject, she quickly sketched down the first thing that came to mind. Then the paper glowed and then four, silver music notes slowly shone, drifting aimlessly in front of her. She smiled. "Well that's new." She said, "I've never drawn that before."
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

"It's called the truth, the truth can't speak for itself, so I'm its voice." Nico said as he gave Caitlyn another smile followed by a mediocre sigh. Nico looked at the drawing. "Maybe I'm starting to rub off on you, eh?" Nico asked as he pointed to the eigth notes on the paper.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

"Maybe your little music speech at lunch just got in my head." She said, ignoring his truth comment. "And," She moved her hand in a motion and the music notes followed. "I guess they're pretty." She grinned and then moved her hands into a fist. The music notes vanished. Air Painting was pretty cool. "So. Nice weather we're having." She said, amused. Conversation wasn't her best virtue.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Nico looked outside of the window just to see lightning and rain crashing down on the school. "It is my favorite type of weather...."Nico said as he admired the blue lightning which shot from above. Nico looked at the giant digital clock above the door and saw the time "2:30". "Whoa, Caitlyn...it's almost time for my next class to start, do me a favor and call me in an hour and a half." Nico said as he obviously had plans. Nico wrote down his phone number, picked up his backpack and waved goodbye to Caitlyn.

*Continued in "Nico's Plans"*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - East Wing :: Freshman Lounge-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com