Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Lunch Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Nico had just bought his lunch and looked down at it. It looked like garbage on a plate. He looked back at the lunch lady and smiled. "You wanna....get me something better?" Nico said as he truly looked amazing. The lunch lady smiled back and took his tray. She got him food which looked a lot more appealing than his previous meal and said ,"Anything for you Nico."

Nico graciously took his lunch and paid for it. He then continued to his normal table. He always sat alone. It's not that Nico had no friends, it's just that his friends that were close to him never sat with him. So he began to eat. There he was, sitting at his lunch table by himself, looking like a social outcast, yet still looking amazing. Nico stopped eating for a second and looked up to see a person he had never seen before arrive at his table. "What?" Nico simply said as he stared at the person.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Lunch. The stereotypical social cliques fall into place at this time of day. The pretty girl formally known as Caitlyn Cruz stepped into the cafeteria. She wondered if superhero food was any better than regular food. From the gruel-like substance she was looking at, she guessed, if anything, that it was worse. She looked around, looking from the dirt on her tray to a place to sit. She located a far table, unnoticed, and made her way towards it.

The year had just started. She had gone to a regular school for Junior High, and knew no one. She sighed and sat down. Without friends, lunch was hard. Especially for Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"What are you doing sitting in my seat?" The person said to Nico as he stood up and picked Nico up by his shirt collar. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me? Or do you just want to be the funny guy? Let me show you what happens to funny guys." the bully continued as he threw Nico across the cafeteria into the table in which Caitlyn was sitting at. Nico stracted his head and stood up. He brushed the dirt off of his shirt and looked at the bully. At this time, the bully was laughing very hard while eating Nico's lunched. Nico laughed at the bully and walked up to him.
"You shouldn't have done that.."Nico said as he looked at the bully with hatred.
"Yeah well I just did. Now beat it!" The bully said as he put his hand on Nico's shoulder.
Nico quickly reacted with jabbing his finger in the bully's stomach and releasing a small yet powerful shock. Nico watched the bully fall to the floor. Nico proceeded to pick up his nibbled on lunch and went to the broken table Caitlyn was sitting at. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 pm

A fight had happened. On her first day. Caitlyn stared at her broken table. She looked from the boy to the table. "I hope you are paying for that." She said slowly, taking in what had happened. If fights with that much intensity happened often here, then this would be a long year. She took a look at her excuse of a meal and simply picked up an apple. At least that was fresh enough to not give her food poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm

as Elendril was looking at the fight to see if he needid to help the kid as he started to walk over to hime will making a fire ball but he saw that the kid could handile him self so then Elendril walkid over to the kid and said wow you are pretty strong but if i where you i would not have dune that for that is optuse and him and his friend's whill jump you in a heart beat as elendril said as he walked whith the kid to the table
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Nico pulled the table up so it looked halfway decent as he sat his tray down. I hope you are paying for that" he heard. He picked up Caitlyn's tray and threw it in the trash. "Stay right here." Nico said as he walked away from the table, got back in line, and got another good meal from the lunch lady. He walked back over to Caitlyn and put the plate in front of her. "Will this do it?" He asked as he looked at Caitlyn and smiled.

Nico sat down next to Caitlyn and began eating after being approached by a boy who gave him advice. "I can handle myself." Nico said as he didn't even bother making eye contact with the boy who approached him. "This isn't my first fight." he said as he continued eating his food.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Caitlyn was handed new food. Actually decent quality food. She stared at the food, and then at the boy. "Thanks." She said, smiling slightly. "This looks edible." She began to eat slowly, then looked at the boy. "More fights? Troublesome, aren't we?" She mused, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Nico looked at Caitlyn and gave a half smile, for it seemed that was all he was good for when it comes to smiling. Nico looked back at his food and continued eating until he heard Caitlyn with a slight worrying tone asking about fighting. "No...no more fighting...isn't that right..friend?" Nico said as he turned around and stood up facing Elendril eye-to-eye.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:12 pm

ye you may have been in fight's before. But have you ever been in a fight whith a gang. That will stop at nuthing but to kill you.said Elendril as he loked at the boy and new that optuse and his boy's would get this new kid. He might be strong but he cant take 7 kid's by himself. then Elendril said i will help you if they attack you.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Caitlyn looked at the boy. Both of them looked tough. "Boys will be boys." She muttered, going back to her food. She looked from one boy to the other. "Who are you boys?" She asked, amused. Fighting didn't really worry her too much. She'd seen enough of it.

Last edited by Caitlyn Cruz on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Nico looked at Elendril. He heard what he had said and simply looked him in the eyes. "Thanks...I'll remember that. Take a seat." Nico offered as he sat down and refocused himself on eating only to be asked what his name was. "My name is Nico...I'm a sophomore here. And yourself?" Nico asked as gave another half smile.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Elendril set down then said "well i can since you dont like my info so i will just leave you alone, but remember win optuse come's to bash yhour face i tryed to help you. But you can allway's ask for my help so peace." then Elendri get's up then walk's across the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Caitlyn watched as the boy spoke about helping and got up and left. "Who is that?" She mumbled to herself. She focused once again on the boy in front of her. His name was Nico? "Caitlyn Cruz. Nice to meet you, Nico." She said, taking in his appearance. He looked nice enough, and the whole life-sucks-and-then-you-die look suited him. She looked down at her food again. "Thanks for the lunch." She said, eating a bit more. She preferred cooking herself to eating other people's food, but she'd take what they gave her.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 am

Nico watched Elendril walk off and wondered what was going on with him. "Damn, Elendril has always been one to help..but why would he offer my help?" Nico said aloud to himself as he looked at Caitlyn who said something under her breath. "That's a nice name, it suts you. It's nice you meet you two." Nice said as he looked at the pretty Caitlyn as she continued eating. Nico continued eating until she thanked him. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." Nice said as he looked up and gave another half smile to Caitlyn. He looked down at his food and looked back at her, he couldn't help but look at her. Nico then continued eating untill he finished his food. "Hold on.." he said as he got up and dumped his tray in the trash and set it on the stack. Nico came back to the table and sat down and looked at Caitlyn. "So...are you new here? And if so, what grade?" Nico asked while changing his facial expression back to a plain one.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 am

Caitlyn bit her lip. He said her name suited her. She didn't know exactly what that meant, but she supposed it was a compliment. He asked her what grade she was in. "Yes, I'm new, a freshman." She said, finishing her food and going to dump her own tray. When she returned she looked at him. "And Elendril, or whatever his name is, wouldn't help you?" A puzzled look adorned her face now. "What, are you a bully?"
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Nico smiled as Caitlyn bit her lip. It looked as if she were blushing, or flattered. He simply gave a small laugh and watched as she walked away to dump her tray. When she came back, Nico was asked if he was a bully. He gave a disappointed look to Caitlyn followed by a small sigh. "I'm not a bully....I just know how to handle people when they threaten me." Nico let out as he flipped his hair, for it fell into his eyes. "Why do you think I'm a bully?" Nico asked Caitlyn as he gave a slightly sad look.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Walking into the noisy cafeteria, Kayla winced slightly. She had just entered the pit of despair. Kids everywhere were shouting, fighting, and even throwing trays around. I'm in hell... Though Kayla, annoyed. She stepped into the back of the lunch line, and grabbed a tray, though she wasn't sure why she was getting food here. The food tasted like s--- to her. The cafeteria cook plopped a spoonful of... whatever it was, on her tray. Kayla stared at it in disgust, before turing to the cook. "What the hell is it? It looks like Devil Spawn." Said Kayla showing her ability to insult the cafeteria food. But then again, the cooks were insulting the students by feeding them this crap. "You're going to eat it, and like it." Said the cook annoyed. Feeling like he was about to give her a lecture on "good nutrition," she simply turned around and walked right out of the line.

Now Kayla needed a table to sit at. She scanned the lunch room briefly, before simply walking to a random table and sitting down. She grabbed her plastic fork, and starting poking her 'food.' She was then aware of the people sitting at the table. A Sophomore, a Freshman, and a, god-forbid, 8th grader. She looked at them briefly, before turning back to her 'food.' "Hi..." She muttered, before beginning to choke down her lunch. "My analysis was correct..." She mumbled with a mouthful of food, and not bothering to look up.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Caitlyn's face broke into a surprised look. "Well," She said slowly, "I'm sorry, I didn't know." His face was sad-looking, and she felt a little bad. "I didn't mean to judge." She looked at the clock. Lunch wouldn't be over for a little bit. She sighed. There wasn't much to talk about. She didn't know much about him.

Another girl came and sat down. She said hello, and Caitlyn tipped her head and responded, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Nico looked at Caitlyn and just smiled. Her beauty made him smile, well at least as much as he normally did. Once again, Nico's hair fell below one of his eyes and he didn't bother flipping it back up. "...it's okay." Nico said, as he usually does when someone apologizes after doing him wrong. He wasn't angry or sad towards Caitlyn, but he was just...himself. Nico saw that a girl sat down at the table in the seat next to Caitlyn. "Hey." Nico said as he turned his head and hung his head low.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 pm

"I'm Caitlyn Cruz." Caitlyn smiled at the girl. "What's your name?" She looked away from Nico to look at the girl. She looked older than Caitlyn herself, and perhaps a little ashamed of sitting with them. Caitlyn looked down, frowning and a little embarrassed. This wasn't the way to start out, but hey, at least she was sitting with them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

"Kayla, Junior." Kayla replied. She swallowed another bite of 'food,' or more like chocked it down, then started chewing on another. Swallowing that one, she gasped, and took a huge drink of water. "Ugh, this crap tastes like Devil Spawn..." She said, before scooping up the rest o her plastic fork, and chocking it down. "Ugh..." She said again, shuddering. She gulped down the rest of her water, then looked at Nico and Caitlyn. "So, what's your name?"" She asked Nico. She placed her arms on the table, but found them blocked by the tray. Frowning, she lifted her hand, and the tray and glass hovered up in the air. She then whisked it aside, and the tray and glass flew towards the trash can. The garbage slid into the garbage can, and the tray placed itself on top of the pile of trays. The glass, meanwhile, dropped into the sink, showering one of the cooks with soapy water. She then placed her arms on the table, so she was in a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Nico had his hands rested on his legs and was looking at the ground. He lifted up his head after being asked a question and turned to look at Kayla. "My name is Nico...Rentz." Nico said as his hair fell over both of his eyes basically blinding him from the two girls he was sharing a table with. "I'm a sophomore here, and I've been coming here for the past four years...So I know just about everybody." Nico said as he placed his arms on the table revealing his muscles for his shirt's short sleeves rode up. He was wearing a white "Underoath" t-shirt he recieved from cutting class last year to go to their concert.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Caitlyn glanced at Nico and then at Kayla. "I'm a freshman." She said, feeling a little uncomfortable. She felt young next to a junior and a sophmore, and when Kayla demonstrated a power of hers, she kind of stared. "Wow. Telekinesis?" She grinned. "That's cool." Her own power seemed simple compared to that. Air painting only worked with a surface and a pencil.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm

"Thanks. Telekinesis, Flight, and an IQ of over 145 naturally. I've been here for 5 years, so I've traied up my powers a lot." Said Kayla, grinning. "What are your guy's powers?" She asked them, curious as to what they were. She liked knowing what people's powers were. She looked at Nico, then at Caitlyn, to make sure they knew she was asking both of them. She felt somewhat old sitting with these guys; a Sophomore and a Freshman. But then again, they were rather close in age. She was probably about 1 year older then Nico, and probably 1 or 2 years older then Caitlyn, but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm

As Elendri was at his table whith his friend's. He saw a girl go sit by Nico. He could see that the girl had Telekinesis. so he got up and walked to the table agan. thinking these girl's nust really like nico i didint take him for a lady's man. win he got to the table he said hie to Nico and caitlyn. Then e lokked at the other girl and said " hi my name is Elendril i am a third year. What about you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next