Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Zanza's app atempt 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza

Zanza

Zanza's app atempt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zanza's app atempt 2   Zanza's app atempt 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Generic Information
Name: Jack
-Nickname: Zanza
-Alias: The Flash Fire

Appearance Information
Picture: avatar
Description: My charcter is my avatar. Long fire red hair that Zanza has had since birth. Zanza weres special fire and wind ressitant clothing at all times. He had arm guards that he uses for blocking and he has boots that match his pants and arm guards that he also wears constantly. The medailin around Zanzas neck will be in hi history.
Hair Color: red
Eye Color: red
Skin Color: white
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Clothing: As i described earlyer fire and wind retartand clothing.
Body Type: muscular

Personality Information
Personality: Zanza has a seprisinly cool deminre despite his powers. He isnt the time to snap at a moments notice it actually takes a long while to get him riled up. On the other hand he is extreamly cocky. He never fears an oppenet or a fight but hes not stupid either he knows that if he must he will retreat. Its an advantage to geting his anger under at a young age. Hes learned how to mold it into being useful for other activeties like planing revenge. Although Slowly but surely Zanza frustrations are building upon them selves.
Likes: Arson, People who get close enough to be considered freinds and fire in general. The heat is calming.
Dislikes: The cold and people who pick a fight with him without a reason.
Fears: water XD jk none relly
Personal Strengths: makeing fire?
General Traits: Zanza bases his life around anything that brings him joy. Weather it be murder or frolicing through lillys is currently still up in the air.
Theme Song: 30 seconds to mars - The Kill (Dont feel like linking video)
Catchphrase: burn.

Superhero/School Information
Powers: lvl 6: complete fire and heat control
-Point Cost: 10 points
-Remaining: 10 points
Powers: lvl 6: complete wind and smoke control
-Point Cost: 10 points
-Remaining: 0 points
Super-suit: Its what he always wears.
Grade: Freshman T^T

Item Information
still have yet to register yet if one at all

Pet Information
still have yet to register yet if one at all

Background/RP Information
History: Zanza was a fairly normal baby. He was the child of newly weds. Then when he was three he fell out his crib and hurt himself. The pain led to anger and befor anyone knew what had happened the building had burned down around him and killed both his reletavies with him. Zanza who had "been a miracle" survived the fire unscratched. So he went to live with relatives. About a month later there house burned down from unknown causes. In the mean time dectives figured out that it wasnt a natural fire that it had been arson and started on the floor of the babies room. The assumption was that someone was trying to kill the baby when the aunt and uncles house burned down. So naturally the family went into protective custody. Not a month into protective custody there house burned down. This time the aunt and uncle were caught in it. The goverment knew that Zanza had more family. but decided for his and there sake to keep him away so Zanza got bounced from foster home to foster home after each burned down after the next. About the time Zanza was 6 he had been in his latest home about a month when a dcf worker came to do an evaluation. Everything was in prime condition but the women noticed Zanza playing with matches. When she asked about that the foster women explained it was all she could do to keep him calm. The DCF worker wasnt very happy. So she tried to speak to Zanza he fled at an insanley high speed away from her for his age. The DCF worker reported this information to the state and they assumed the foster women had fed the child crack or somehting and tried to shut her down. When they came into to do so Zanza wasnt happy. It was one of the few foster care parents that at least tried to help him. When they grabbed him he was furious he killed the officer holding him by dislocating his arm and then tearing off his head. After words he used insane speed and strength for a full grown man to kill everyone else in the house and then burn it to the ground. At that point Zanza became a child who slipped through the cracks. After wandering the street for a few weeks he burned down a convinet store and the goverment had found him again. They took him in useing tranquilizers. Once inside Zanza stayed in the juvinal detention system until he was 10. At which point he had his first visitor every. The man Explain to him that there was a special shool for children like him and that he could either sit in the lead cell and rot or come with him. Zanza chose the school. Zanza started with exceptionaly poor grades because he had missed his first few years of schooling. So Zanza spent his first 2 years playing some insane mental catch up but by the start of his 3rd year he was getting C's and was caught up mentally. As for powers Zanza took to controling his powers as they were natural because to him they were. All he did in the cell was learn how to control them. Zanza didnt begin to understand why he was always made fun of even though he was caught up. Its because he was a 17 year old freshman. Even though mentally he was equal to he peers. His age wasnt Zanza dread this fact but he didnt care anymore people could be cruel if they wanted to Zanza knew one day he would even surpass those his age.

Family
-Father: -Unknown-
-Mother: -Unknown-
-Siblings: -Unknown-
-Others: -Unknown-
RP Sample:

OCC: fromt he puppet shop ^^

Zanza cussed internaly as the wire snapped befor he could get the string in place. "Damnit" Zanza was sitting at the counter of his puppet shop working on an arm. A side latch was opened and he was seting up and a realease trap so that with a wrist flick a blade could be shot from the base of the palm.his rear left hand was on the base of the arm where it would attch at the elbow. His mid left arm was holding the latch open while the front left arm dug for a new peice of wire. His rear right was holding the wrist attchment area of the other end of the puppet arm. his mid right was holding a screwdriver to a screw ready to tighten a screw. His front right was also fiddling with a wire. Zanza was staring intently at the arm when there was a loud crash as the store door flew open. Snaping his head up all he saw was a small arm reach out from behind the shelf and slam the door closed. Zanza quitely put everything down. He adjusted his headband to make sure it was coviering his 3rd eye useing his front arms. Quickly makeing a kunai from sticky gold. Zanza walked towards the end of the shelf as quitely as possible. As he reached the end of the asile he carefully stuck his head around the corner to see the back of a child. The child had long black hair and was wearing black leggings with her black sandels. emo much? was the thought that crossed Zanzas mind. "Who are you.?" Zanza asked the child spun her head to look Zanza straight in the eyes. With a slight scream she lept away from him towards the door W...w....who are you?" she asked finally Zanza just smirked. "I asked first and your in my shop." As Zanza said this he hid away the kunai and stepped out from behind the shelf. He could see the girl stareing at his arms. "Your a puppet?" she asked. Zanza was shocked at the question most people just saw him as a freak but the idea of addition puppet limbs wasnt unheard of. Zanza shook his head. "No they're real. Im Zanza and your in my puppet shop now can you tell me your name?" Zanza knelt down in front of the girl and stuck out his front right arm for a hand shake. The girl stared for a moment and then shook his hand. "Midori." She said. "Well midori come with me." Zanza stood and walked back over to the conter there was a chair on each side because some of Zanza's clients were people with puppet limbs to replace lost human limbs. Moveing around the counter Zanza sat town and went to work on the arm. The girl followed and hopped up into the chair across from him. "So you wanna tell me why you barged into my shop out of the blue?" Zanza asked calmly. He wasnt angry infact he thought it to be kinda of ironic because of how he had found the shop. Zanza glanced up and took careful note of what the girl was wearing it was all black everything was black. and the arms on her sleeves and legs were skin tight. There was something odd then it downed on Zanza her neck was black to. The girl noticed him stareing and spoke "Oh excuse me." A moment later the black sleeves and neck thing began to reced. A moment later the girl was just sitting there in a light blue skirt and a light pink t shirt. "Hmmm what was that?" The girl began to explain what had happened. She was a nara. Her older brother was a geinus with shadows but she couldnt get her shadows to attck anyone or anything for that matter. All she could do was the defense she just had up and use tendrils to pick things up. After a solid 10 to 15 minutes of her talking the door burst open again. Befor even seeing the door Zanza noted the shadow defense going up on the girl looking over her shoulder to the door she saw a couple of kids about the girls age. A few of them just stood there quitely. One approched "Hey freak." The ignorant child called "The girls with us so were just take her on home now." The boy reach up to grab the girls arm but Zanza was already on top of it. He spat some web at the boys arms. It caught and his hand spun and caught his chest now his left hand was caught to his chest. "Leave" Zanza said without a second thought they did. Zanza went back to working on the arm. Then he herd the door close. When he looked up he saw a shadow tendril in midair coming from the girl. "Thank you" She said. Zanza simply smiled.

Hours went by and Zanza and the child talked customers came in and out and the girl was polite and the customers didnt seem to mind her. Around dusk a women with long black hair burst through the door. "Midori" She yelled "Oh thank god" She ran up to the young girl and hugged her very tightly. "Hi mom" Zanza herd the girl say. then he herd the woman speak again. "I hope she hasnt caused you any trouble." Zanza looked up. "Huh? trouble? no that brats that were chaseing her might of broke my floor with there dirty shoes but the floor will be alright." The women smiled at him. "Thank you. Lets go midori." Takeing her daughter by the hand the women led midori out. As she did midori looked back and smiled "Thanks Zanza" She said. Zanza simply smiled.

The next day Zanza walked towards the shop. From blocks away he had been able to smell smoke. It never dawned on him why that could possibly be until he rounded the corner and saw a huge crowed gather around hi shop. Zanza lit up "customer? this many? sweet." zanza thought to himself as he approched as he got closer he saw why there were so many people around. None were customers waiting to enter the shop. There was not shop it was burned to the ground. Zanza sat in front of wehre the shop used to be for hours on end. Later that day Zanza herd a voice coming from around the corner. It was midori. a moment later she came running around the corner her entire body from head to toe was black except her eyes. Zanza watched as she ran towards him. Stoping beside him once she reached him she asked "Why arent you inside Zanza?" Zanza simply pointed. Midori stared in horror. She sat beside Zanza. When the same gang of kids came around the corner the same one as yesterday came running up while the others hung back. "Thats what you get you stupid freaks lets see you try to run now." He snarled at the two of them. Zanza simply looked and stared an ice cold glare. "Whos running?" Zanza asked. The boy said nothing he simply turned and ran back to the others and then they all took off in the other direction. "Midori" Zanza said after turning his head back to the ruins. "Its going to take me a while but im going to get this place rebuilt. When i do would you like to come visit again?" Zanza asked. Midori looked at Zanza and smiled "Of course"

Last edited by Zanza on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Zanza's app atempt 2   Zanza's app atempt 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Change your age, freshmans aren't 17 years old Razz. The 2nd thing is remove your thing from history that mentions senior year, and can you separate your history into paragraphs. It makes it easier to read Wink As well remove the junior year stuff too.

Plus from what I can see, your personality needs more describe for your character, it has least needs a 2nd paragraph added towards it.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Zanza's app atempt 2   Zanza's app atempt 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 pm

There i fixed my history so now i am a 17 year old freshman -.- and im not seperatinghistory becuase the only real break points are at the end so it would just look bad.

As for personality......yeah im gonna stick with what i got
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Zanza's app atempt 2   Zanza's app atempt 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm

x-x Approved unless another staff member says soo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanza's app atempt 2   Zanza's app atempt 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanza's app atempt 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com