Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Lost in the gardens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lena

Lost in the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Lena would be walking from class a few days after she had arrived when suddenly she notices that she had turn a wrong direction as she looks around herself. Suddenly she was in an unknown area that she never been too, surrounded by many flowers. That was so beautiful, her good side was showing today as her eyes shine brightly her books falling to the grounds. She would sniff the air smelling the beauty of this. Suddenly her mind would click as she reaches for her book bag on her back that was the colors of pink and black.

The sun was shining brightly in the sky on the girl in a black and pink tank top iwth a pink plaid skirt on herself. She as well has black and purple gloves on with her black and purple matching boots. Her purple and pink hair would blow in the wind as she looks upwards once the confuse ness in her face going away. Lena would laugh as she sits on the ground and pulls out a school map. She would look over it and suddenly notice that the map was different from any other year. The academy had now a garden area on here which she guesses where she was at. She would get in her mind thinking so much that she did not notice there was other people around the garden area as well.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Caitlyn was walking through the garden. She liked this place, when the sun was always shining and the plants were always beautiful. She strolled along, enjoying the peace and quiet, and located some stargazer lillies, her favorite flower. She bent down and began to smell them. She loved these flowers, mostly because they symbolized wishes. Which she currently had.
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Jeremy had put ice on the bottom of his shoes and was skating thought the garden not really caring where he was going he started to throw snow balls in the air above the plants watering them thinking that no one would notice. He started to get deeper in the garden and then shut his eyes for a little bit and then ran over a girl wherein pink all over."Oups sorry wasn't looking where I was going please don't tell any one I will make it up to you"

Then looked up at the girl and then noticed that he had seen her before last year his first year. then thoughthe she is an upper classmen ohm that isn't good I hope she don't get made and uses her powers on me what are her powerand kept pondering till he just gave up with a blank.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Lena Harrison would suddenly look up from her map as she notices a boy running into her from what seem's to be ice under her feet. She would chuckle as she wishes she had fire powers now as she suddenly places a smirk on her face. "You should be more careful of where your going you know." She see's his blank face as she laughs wondering if this boy has confusion of where he is going most of the time like her. She would suddenly stand up and run speed around him until her body heat grew up then suddenly with sweats on herself she would put her foot on the ice beneath his feet and hears snizzles coming from the ice as it melts from body heat.

She would chuckle then after melting the ice and steps back. Lena would glance over the boy as she notices some flowers sticking to him. "You know, you should be more careful inside the garden area, its rude to treat flowers with disrespect as well. Anyways my name is Lena Harrison, third year at the academy." She would chuckle then after introducing and would just fold her arms looking at the boy as she waits to hear his name noticing he was a 2nd year by remembering she walking past him a couple of times as well noticing him in class.
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm

he got up off the floor and took out the flower and replanted them and then threw a snow ball in the air and watered them then looked at the girl and gave her a smile "i am jeremy smith but just call me jer i am a second year student hum it is a disrespect maybe i should be more carful next time" and then looked at lynn, he raised his hands up and sentce a cool wind at lynn to cool her down and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Lena would nod as she feels the wind. She would raise one eyebrow as she hear's his words and would smile sightly. "You would hope so at least. So anyways hows your year going so far, have you been to any classes yet?" She would smirk sightly again as she walk passed him considering while she was here she could at least take a good look around. Lena was as well hoping that this boy, Jer would follow her so she could learn more about him at least. She might have to keep a eye on him at least.
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Jer started to follow Lena, learning quickly that she was hard to keep up with. He occasionally slid in short bursts just to catch up. He was so busy keeping up that he didn’t notice the rows of flowers they were walking between were closing behind them. Jer grabbed Lena shoulder and said listen, he turned and saw the path they took was gone. Jer stepped forward and heard a branch snap.” RUN" he screamed, he jumped away as the walls smashed together. The walls were smashing closer now.” Go ahead ill be fine". He said then as his body went to full ice, he froze the plants, but only lasted for seconds. The plants broke the ice and went towards them faster then before. Then Jer started to skate him self out of there.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Lena would glance back suddenly as they walk as she walks at her normal speed of 60 mph. She would hear sounds suddenly as Jer suddenly grab her shoulder making her stopped as she listens for more sounds. She would turn her head a bit as she stares at the path closing in on them somehow, she wonders if this is a test of luck on how they would make it or else if this is a bully using some sort of powers on them. She would shrug her shoulders then as she begins to run at her 60 mph behind Jer as she looks back over her shoulders every once in awhile as they ran. ~How could this be, maybe I should try to stop it somehow, but I don't have the right strength to stop the wall. Guess I better keep on running.~
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 pm

As he sprinted he saw a clearing to his left with brick walls lining it,"they might not get through there" he said .as they sprinted around the corner he slammed into a brown haired girl, they toppled over and she flew just in reach of the plants. A vine shot out and grabbed her by the leg. The wave of plants shot three more vines out and grabbed the girl. He stood up and ran back to help, a vine shot out at him, he formed a small ice blade and slashed. Four more vines shot out. He formed another blade and sliced the first three, the forth got his arm, he grabbed it and made his hand as cold as possible. He flexed and the vine shattered. he made it to the girl who was halve way in now, he sliced all the vines he could but it seemed like for every one he cut two more sprang out to grab her. Now only her shoulders up were showing. He spun around and looked at Lena and yelled "help".
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Meanwhile, Caitlyn was being dragged somewhere by plants. "HOLY CRAP!" She yelled, forgetting any sense of manners. She couldn't reach her pencil to draw something, and she yelled for help. "HELP ME!" She shrieked, kicking and trying to move.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 am

Right then, when they spun around the corner she would watch as Jer run into a young girl barely escaping from the plants. She would chuckle for a few moments slowing down to a walk to catch her breath when suddenly an alarm went into her head. Lena would watch as a young girl, older than they a course by the looks of her would suddenly be grab by the plants as she hear's her yell. She didn't know what to do as she stands in frighten. She only had water powers so she couldn't stop the plants in some way. She would finally close her eyes and jump for the girl arms trying to drag her back to them making the plants hopefully drop her.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Zanza had been wandering around aimlessly for a few hours. He class schedual was for tommarow and for the day he had nutin to do. Wandering around he came across the garden so he entered it. The place was a bath of sunlight. The heat always felt good to Zanza. Zanza had been walking for a while when he herd a shrike Instictivly wanting to see what was happing ran ahead to see what it was. Zanza found it and saw a girl in mid air being tossed and turned by a plant limb while another girl lept at her. Zanza worked off instint and flicked a marble size fire ball at the plant arm. Just befor it his Zanza rushed it with air causeing a small explosion in the fire makeing it rapidly expland and burn striagh through the limb dropping the girl. Zanza contiuned with his powers useing the smoke from the fire to put out on the flames on the now receding plant arm and the limb that had jsut been cut as to not bring the fire towards the girls. Approch them Zanza spoke "You alright?" as he approched he kept a careful eye out for any other plant limbs. If he had to he would burn the garden to a crisp. The thought almost seemed fun but Zanza resisted the urge and simply grinned at the smal group of people.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 pm

ooc: No post order
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Kit walked into the gardens to see the plants were more active than usual today. Kit smiled looking up at the group of people who seemed to have been attacked by the plants. She kept this smiles until she saw Lena among them. Is she okay? was the first though in Kit's mind. She didn't have time to think about it, in Kit's opinion. SHe turned on the speed. She took off through the Garden at over one hundred miles per hour. A thick vine waved out at her feet, Kit leapt over it barely making the landing at the speed with which she was going. She did make it though and she ran right up to Lena stopping herself just in time. Her slip stream caught up to her sending a rush of wind through the group waving hair, and clothes of everyone there.
"Lena! Are you ok?" Kit asked "I saw the plants aren't in a passive mood and thought they might have hurt you" Kit continued. Kit completely ignored the other people around her they weren't important, in fact Kit actually hoped one or two of them were hurt, it served them right for getting Lena in trouble like they managed to do.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 pm

There, suddenly... a flash of fire appear at the plants as they burn down and some of them scurry away. Lena would look right and left then suddenly down noticing a plant vine was trying to wrap itself around her ankle. She would stomp and wiggle her ankle till the plant went away. She would turn her head hearing a voice asking them if they were all right as she nod's then places a small smile on her face. Relief would come over Lena's face before suddenly she notice that this saver, was a freshman. Higher grade than she was a course, but still fire was a dangerous thing to use in such gardens.

She would sigh with relief for awhile before suddenly hearing the wind rushing at them as her hair blows into a million fuzzys and poofy. She would pat it down as she holds down her skirt too hoping it does not show blushing sightly pink. Lena would then see a girl zooming into the area that look awful familiar but didn't place till she stop right in front of her. A big grin would come to her face as she suddenly see's this girl eye to eye and hears what she say's. "Relax, I'm fine. It's good to see you Kit back at the school, I miss you over the summer. She would say with smoothness in her voice and a wink at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Kit sighed with relief. "Thank goodness, I would hate if you got hurt." Kit said at hearing this news. "I missed you so much over the summer!" Kit said feeling the sudden urge to hug Lena. She remembered how rough her summer had been as usual. He body was covered in bruises under her shirt and pants. She didn't make this known however she was embarrassed in the fact that such a tough girl that she made herself out to be was actually beaten daily by her parents. She only got through it by remembering Lena. In fact if it wasn't for her best friend and crush, she probably would have killed herself a long time ago. Maybe this year Kit would be able to get with Lena and avoid her parents for the rest of her life."So what are you doing hanging out with these people?" Kit asked putting emphasis on the word "people" as if she was addressing an infestation of insects.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Lena would just let Kit rumble knowing it must have been tough on her over the summer from the many letters she recieve. She would place her hand on Kit's shoulder as she gently hugs her. "Peoples I just met, this one is 2nd year, and the other girl right here.... Well I haven't exactly learn her name yet. Then the last boy here, well I think he looks like he is a freshman, but he'll just have to tell us herself" She would smile softly at her as she looks away up towards the sky.

She shouldn't have hug her, suddenly Lena would start banging at herself from the inside and scolding herself for being such a softie. Suddenly growls would be heard from her as she runs around in circles for she was suddenly confused again with a confused look on her face. ~What the world am I doing. I'm so dang confused!~ This would continue on for 10 minutes as she made a complete fool of herself before she realizes it and her face turns totally red as she looks down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Kit blushed deep red as Lena Hugged her, but she didn't look away instead she pretended it didn't happened afraid to show emotion in front of her peers. Kit nodded hearing that Lena didn't really know them she just had met them today. "Oh, ok. I've never seen them before is all. " Kit said. Kit did notice that Lena turned red as well. "Are you okay Lena? You look flushed." Kit said quietly so that the other people around them would not hear Kit express and sympathy at all. She had an image to maintain after all.
((sorry short post))
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 am

Lena would shake her head at her saying "Everythings okay, so have you found out who you would be dorm with this semester yet?" She would fall silent after asking this as she stares at Kit, waiting on her answer. For the moment she would go I wonder if Kit and I will ever be room mates together. As well I wonder if I will ever end up telling her my secret, to me liking her.

She would shake her head of these feelings then turns and studys the other people that was there. Which she forgot that they were there for the last few minutes. She would chuckle over the dude that use the fire, he look pretty cool, but still she doubt if she'll ever do anything outside of class with him. She would smirk over the other girl as she would seem that she thought that this girl could be pretty good friends with her, and then she look at the other guy, the one underneath her's and Kit's grade level. It would seem that she would have some fun with this one.

As she chuckle she would come out of her thinking status looking back at kit. A soft smile was on her face again as she kept her hand on Kit's shoulder. It was awesome to see her again, and she was considering doing something later, that she couldn't do in front of another crowd. She would chuckle again as she thought about this, staring in Kit's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Kit shook her head slowly and solemnly. "I have no clue what dorm the "overlords" are putting me in" Kit said sarcastically rolling her eyes as she spoke. "If we get a room together this would be the best year ever!" Kit said her face not reflecting exactly how awesome it would be. Kit continued to ignore those around her except for Lena. Kit watched Lena look around at the others. Kit had such a crush on her, everything she did was just pure beauty. Kit watched her move and gazed into her eyes. So pretty. Kit blushed, but her face remained the same.
This year I will make that pretty girl mine Kit thought to herself. Of course earlier Kit had also promised that this would be the year she made her identity as a super villain publicly known to the rest of the school. It would have to be big and dramatic, to get everyone's attention, she would have to choose which one came first though, and what if Lena didn't want a super villain girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm

"are u ok" jeremy said to the girl then made his ice melt and then looked at them all "hi i am jeremy this is my second year i hope no one got hert so does any know how this happened did we set off a trap or did some one do this to us for the fun of it" then started to walk and look around looked back "any of u want to join me"

Last edited by Jer on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Caitlyn was helped out, and stood up shakily. "Thanks. What the heck happened? Do plants often randomly become alive and attack people? That was odd." She shook a little, in shock at what just happened. She looked at the people around her. They seemed nice to save her like that. Although, any person in their right mind would probably help her if they saw her being virtually eaten by ravenous plants...
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 am

Jer wrote:
"are u ok" jeremy said to the girl then made his ice melt and then looked at them all "hi i am jeremy this is my second year i hope no one got hert so does any know how this happened did we set off a trap or did some one do this to us for the fun of it" then started to walk and look around looked back "any of u want to join me"

Zanza noticed the ice and coldness around jer "My bet is that its just a plant experiment gone wrong or a prank. As for joining you i would but our powers cancel each other out." As he said this he held up his hand and made a fireball. "See?" Then he quickly put it out.

Caitlyn Cruz wrote:
Caitlyn was helped out, and stood up shakily. "Thanks. What the heck happened? Do plants often randomly become alive and attack people? That was odd." She shook a little, in shock at what just happened. She looked at the people around her. They seemed nice to save her like that. Although, any person in their right mind would probably help her if they saw her being virtually eaten by ravenous plants...

"No problem but just in case i dont suggest teaseing the plants." Zanza glanced in the direction the vine had rerceded in and didnt see anyone or movment but he sitll wanted to be sure. Takeing a diffrent route than jer Zanza circled the plant area looking for signs of movement. Not finding anything he shrugged and walked back towards the group. "Didnt see anything so i think it was probally just a plant. Anyways im outta here id rather not have to burn this place to the ground as well." Zanza walked in the direction he had origanly come from.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Lena would glance at the right of Zanza and yell at him "Thanks again for your help..." She would softly smile and then turn back to kit with a laugh coming out of her face. "So kit, at least we're together again. We'll probably find out about your dorm room soon enough anyways." She would then sigh thinking ~I hope Kit is my room mate this year. It'll be pretty cool to have a room mate that was a third year like myself at least. That way I can steal homework from them and not have to do it myself or either at least be able to gossip with them, and so much more.~

She would chuckle then turn to the other girl and guy, Jer who was still hanging out here. While Lena began to have light talk with them she would be sure to stay near Kit anyways. [color=red]"So Jer, you say you were a second year, what was the observation class like for you guys. Did they have that funny play they did every year. As well I am willing to bet someone or something set off the plants in a fury." She would glance at Jer then eyeing him only because of the way he treated the plants earlier.

Then she would turn directly towards the girl eying her as she slowly speaks at her. "So whats your name, your the only name of the whole group that I do not know yet." She would put a sightly smirk on her face as she glances back at Kit motioning for her to come up beside her as she turns her attention back to the others and waits for talking to happen to her in silence.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Caitlyn smiled a little sheepishly. "Hey. I'm Caitlyn Cruz, and it's nice to meet you under....these strange circumstances." She laughed lightly and held out a hand for Lena to say. She couldn't think of anything else to say. She turned to Zanza, who was leaving, and called out, rather sarcastically, "I'll try not to burn them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the gardens   Lost in the gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the gardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - East Wing :: School Garden-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com