Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Nico's Plans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Nico's Plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Nico looked at Caitlyn and said ,"Oh baby I know." with a joking accent. He then looked at Caitlyn and gave her a half smile as the ferris wheel stopped. "You were saying?" he asked as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Caitlyn shot him a glare. "Ugh." She said, pouting. "Man, we're wasting time. When are we going back?" She asked, ready to plan their carnival experience. She thought for a moment. "I wonder what they have to eat.."
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Nico, sitting in the almost frozen solid booth, unstrapped his seatbelt and climbed on top of the booth, shaking it a little. He then climbed to the top of the Ferris Wheel and onto its highest point. He made sure he was in Caitlyn's site as he looked at her. "Should I jump?"
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Caitlyn's face twisted in surprise. "Hey! What're you doing?!" She yelled up. "People will stare!" She called, looking down at the people who had noticed Nico. She looked back up and waited. He could handle the jump, she knew that, but she didn't know if she wanted him to try.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

"I mean...." Nico started as he gave a cruel smile. "It's not like you could stop me. Would you dare to move on a moving Ferris Wheel?" Nico asked as he super charged a lightning bolt and launched it into the Ferris Wheel, causing it to move as smoothly and the best it has ever moved. He simply jumped down onto the platform in between the two side of the moving booths and sat down waiting for Caitlyn's response.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 pm

He was mocking her now. Caitlyn glared at him. She crossed her arms and glared. He was too confident. She simply sat back in her seat and waited until she was atop of the Ferris Wheel. She then looked down and slid down the pole until she herself landed where he was standing. "You..are a jerk." She said, panting. That had taken a lot of guts on her part, and she sat down to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Nico laughed. "Hmm took you long enough..." Nico said as he looked at Caitlyn. "But if I'm a jerk, then why are you here with me?" He asked as he stopped the ferris wheel, jumped from booth to booth until he finally reached the ground and waited for Caitlyn there.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm

"Stop making me move so much!" She whined, and followed suit. She was agile, and petite so it wasn't too hard for her. But in the end, she was still breathless by the time she got down. She looked at Nico. "Because you are manipulative." She said, amused. She turned and began to walk away from the Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Nico couldn't help but laugh at Caitlyn, she looked as if she were tired. By this time, it was at least 6'o clock. 11'o clock was the required time to be back in the dorms without commiting a vialation of the curfew. He grabbed Caitlyn's arm, picked her up, and put her on his back. "You're tired? Well let me help." Nico said as he carried Caitlyn like that all the way to the end of the line on a rather large rollar coaster, at least for a carnival.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Caitlyn squealed but did not object as she was lifted like a baby up onto his back. Was she really that light? They were now in line for a roller coaster. She chuckled. "Nico, I do not think that they will let us go onto the ride in this position." She said dryly, yet amused at the same time. The line was moving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Nico waited through the line. It seemed as if 10 people boarded at once, so assuming that at least 30 people are in the line, it would take 3 rides for their turn. Which would be probably 10 minutes. Nico looked at Caitlyn and laughed. "And why not?"
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Caitlyn raised her eyebrows. "What, you think they will? What if I fly off the ride?" She asked, grinning. "You need to get your rules strait." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck to get a better grip. Again, was she really that light? Or was he just stronger?
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Nico waited for the line to move up and it seemed as if they would be next to ride, due to multiple people leaving because of the wait. "If you flew off, I would get to you before you could get to the ground." Nico confidently said as he adjusted Caitlyn so that she was higher on his back for it felt as if she could fall to the ground at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 pm

"You're not that smooth." Caitlyn muttered, as she was lifted higher. She shook her head, smiling. She looked down and then back up at the roller coaster. "People are staring, you know." She said, poking his head. People were, and quite a few actually.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Nico continued to hold Caitlyn on his back. "Let them stare then..let them talk...they are just people." Nico said as he turned his head to look at Caitlyn, "Do you really want to get down that much?" Nico asked as he put Caitlyn down and they were called to board cart 4 on the rollar coaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Plans   Nico's Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico's Plans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG :: Marvel Academy - North Wing :: North Gates-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com