Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Zero's Training Area(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

Zero's Training Area(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Zero walked into the green short grassy field and ten dummies and ten Wooden posts that have been dented from previous training sessions. Zero stopped in the middle of the ten wooden posts and starts to generate lightning in to his feet and fists and he dashes at one post and starts to kick in different directions and punches it too. Zero Remembers his Father and his Brother Raising him most of his life.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Caitlyn was taking a stroll. She needed some fresh air, and wandered outside. She heard a noise, and turned her head. There was a field nearby, she knew from her first day, and that was where the had sound come from. She felt an energy, and saw lightning streak across the horizon.

Taking in this new sight, she curiously headed towards the training ground. "Hello?" She called out, stepping into view of the field.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Zero stopped and turned to see a Girl by the edge of the field and he slowly walked up to her and smiles a bit.
“Um...Hi there I am Zero Sukio Josh’s Little Brother and you are?” Zero says softly and a little shyly since he was talking to girl. His Purple hair moved in front of his left eye and goes to move it and still smiles at the Girl.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

"Hello," Caitlyn replied. This boy seemed shy. "I'm Caitlyn." She tipped her head. "You don't look much older than me." She said quietly, and then quickly said, "Oh, I'm sorry." She laughed, "I'm a freshman. I don't know of a Josh, but it is nice to meet you." She looked at him. "Do you control lightning?" She asked. Lightning seemed like a cool power, and she already met Nico, who controlled it himself.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

“Yes complete control of lightning and electricity and control of Fire too plus a master tai style kick boxing and i am a Freshman too” Zero laughed a bit too and looked at her softly he was starting to like this girl at first sight all ready but tried to hide it like he always has.
“So my training brought you here right” Zero says softly to her
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm

His training. "Yeah," She looked behind her. "I was going for a walk before turning in and I heard your lightning. All of that and you are just a freshman? Wow." She grinned. "That's super cool. I only have one power. Air painting." She shrugged. "Not all exciting in the long run, but I'm working on it." She realized she had been rambling and bit her lip. "But, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Zero smiles at her knowing she was rambling but it was cool
“Hey is cooler then painting” Zero says to her to Cheer her up and put his hand on her shoulder and pulls her to the way he was going
“can i walk with you please?” Zero Asked her softly
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

He had pulled her to face a different way. He wanted to walk with her. She looked at him. "Well.." She bit her lip. "I should be getting back." She thought for a moment. She looked from him, then back to the school. "I suppose I can spare a minute or two.." She said quietly, slinging her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

“Well school is not starting yet anyway” Zero says to her and his Havel eyes looks at her eyes softly before darting them away
“So... what are your ideas for life here Cat” Zero says to her
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Her plans. She hadn't been asked that yet. In fact, the question caught her off guard. What were her plans here? She thought for a moment before answering carefully, "I haven't really thought much, but I guess to control my Air Painting and well..hopefully make a living with it. Maybe get some friends, you know." She stopped. She looked back at the school. "My roommate will be wondering where I am.." She muttered, "I have to go soon."
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Zero nodded at her
“will i see you again?” Zero Says quickly to her and looks down blushing a bit

(I know shorty soz)
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Caitlyn looked at him. "We're in the same grade, I'm sure we'll have some classes together." She grinned at him, then turned. "It was really nice meeting you." She called, before walking briskly back to the school. It was chilly and she needed to study. Homework and such. The boy seemed nice enough, although quite a bit shy. She shrugged it off. Different people have different personalities.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

Zero Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Zero walked back to the training area and pulled out to handles and generates lightning in to the handles and a whoosh sound could be heard as the Energy Swords were activated and started to attack the 10 dummies with heavy lungs and slashes.
Back to top Go down
ash467

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:53 pm

dude yuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training Area(Open)   Zero's Training Area(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero's Training Area(Open)
Page 1 of 1