Marvel Academy | A Super-Hero RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The academy hidden away in the clouds, where young super-heroes can learn to be the best they can be.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inArcadePlaylistVideosDonateBeginner's Guide

Lunch Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

Lunch Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Nico turned around and looked at Kayla. He thought he saw her before. Probably just the thought of flight was rather common for superheros. Nico lifted his head back up and faced Kayla, "I control lightning, and fire....and I..."Nico began as he looked at Kayla. "I-uh....control sound." Nico said as he was speaking rather confused like. Since he could control sound, he was able to sing rather well. His voice was amazing and he was able to do the screamo parts in songs with no problem. Also, the sound helped him greatly when it came to focusing. For he could tone things out.

Last edited by Nico Rentz on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm

She asked Caitlyn's powers. Caitlyn bit her lip, a habit of hers. "Well," She said, hoping that she didn't sound lame, "I um, Air Paint." She frowned. "Like, drawing something and then having it materialized, ya know?" She felt like explaining it made it sound cooler. Being in with a junior and a sophmore might be better than starting out alone. "I just applied this year, so I'm uh, new." She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:16 pm

"Cool! ^_^" Grinned Kayla, smiling. She looked up when Elendril approached. "my name's Kayla. I'm a Junior." She responded. "Air Painting? Sounds like a cool power. So does controlling sound." She told Nice and Caitlyn. They really did sound like cool powers. "Super-Intelligence is kind of lame, but it really helps with test taking." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Nico looked around and saw kids were fighting. They looked like 2nd years, typical. Nico continued listening to the conversation until a break occured. "Yeah well, new is nice." Nico said giving a reassuring smile towards Caitlyn. Just as he finished speaking, food came flying towards Nico. Instead of taking the food as a hit, Nico shot a bolt of lightning at it sending it burning to the floor, crisp and burnt. He stood up and looked around as the 2nd years who threw the food and were fighting all sat back down and were acting good. They didn't want any trouble. Nico sat back down and flipped his hair.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

"That could come in handy with tests." Caitlyn grinned. Test taking was not her best virtue. "I don't always do well under pressure. But usually I'm pretty consistent." She smiled and looked back at Nico. "Sound is pretty cool, and lightning, too. My power only helps sometimes." She said a little sheepishly. She watched Nico burn the food. She glanced at the kids who were throwing food and bit her lip again. "That's really mean." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:38 pm

"Hey yhour power is pretty cool. All i can do is control air and fire. So dont put yhour power down. "See here at the academy you can also leran outher power's so that you can be a better hero." Then Elendril sat down at the table. wondering if he could make a team whith Nico Caitlyn and Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Nico flipped his hair again and brushed it out of his eyes. He looked at Caitlyn and gave her another smile, he had often today. There was just something about Caitlyn that made him smile. He then focused his attention on the conversation. "So...do any of you play music? I can sing and play guitar." Nico proudly said.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 pm

"That's cool." Caitlyn grinned. Being able to control air and fire would be pretty useful. She could materialize fire, but that was one of the things that almost never turned out the way she hoped. And she couldn't control it once it was created. Nico asked if she could play an instrument. She frowned. "Not really. I never focused on music, I'm much more of an artist."
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Nico was surprised with Caitlyn's response. "Music is an art. It is a musical talent where the composer, or musician can express their feelings by playing their music." Nico said as he flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Music is me..." Nico simply said will giving a slight and hesitant smile towards Caitlyn. "So show me how your power works." Nico said as he sat back in his chair and watched Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm

"If you think about it that way, it makes sense." She said as he described music. He asked her to demonstrate her power. She looked surprised. "Really?" She frowned and hesitated. "Well, okay." She said quietly. She picked up her messenger bag from by her feet and took out a sketchbook and a pencil. "I'm better with paint." She said softly, and then opened the book. Caitlyn thought for a moment then began to draw. She swiftly sketched the first thing that came to her mind and closed her eyes. Then once she was finished she looked at the paper and watched it glow. In the air between her and Nico, a purple flower slowly materialized and dropped on the table between them. "There. I can do almost anything, although sketching people is still difficult."
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Nico listened to Caitlyn review his logic and agree with it. Nico smiled as he saw he proved a point towards Caitlyn. He then heard her ask "Really?" So he simply replied with a small nod. She proceeded to have a frown on her face seeming as if she were reluctant to demonstrate her powers. He then continued to watch Caitlyn remove a book and a pencil out of her bag and start to draw. He watched her as she did this and he couldn't help but smile. After she finished, she made the drawing come to life. The purple flower fell to the table and Nico looked at it. He picked it up and saw that it still had organic structures and was a 'legit' flower. He jokingly clapped his hands. "Wow, that's a lot more cooler than I thought. That's a very strong power, considering the fact that you could create anything at anytime." Nico seriously said.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 pm

She smiled sheepishly and then grinned a little more calm. "If I have a paintbrush or pencil it's easy enough. If I can draw it. So it pretty much revolves around my ability as an artist." She watched him hold the flower and then clap. "Flowers are easiest. They were the fist thing I learned to draw." She looked at her sketchbook and put her pencil in her pocket. Her sketchbook took its place in her messenger bag and she looked back at Nico. "It comes in handy when I'm hungry." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Nico listened to the cute voice of Caitlyn as she carried on about her air painting skills. Nico actually found her fascinating. This was a reason he hated life. People just get so close to him naturally and friendships are formed so easily, it makes it harder to leave..if necessary. Nico smiled and laughed at Caitlyn's joke. "Hey, do you want to get a soda, or a water? I'll pay."Nico said as he changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 pm

He asked if she wanted a soda. He'd pay? "You sure you can handle it?" She said sarcastically. She motioned to the broken table, "You still have to pay for that." She broke into a grin. "Besides, I still haven't finished moving into my dorm." She stood up and brushed her brown hair out of her face. "It was really nice to meet you guys." She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 pm

"Hmm... dorms..." Said Kayla, thoughtfully. She zoned out for a second, before snapping back into focus. "DORMS!" She cried out, standing up sharply and knocking Elendril to the floor. "I FORGOT TO VISIT MY DORM!" She cried. She swung her backpack wildly onto her back, and turned towards the other three. "I'm sorry, I have to go unpack my stuff. See you guys around!" She then turned around and sprinted out of the room.

Exits to "Dorm 004 - Kayla and Caitlyn's dorm." in the Girl's Dorm.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Caitlyn watched that display of madness and laughed. "Bye, Kayla." She said, "She seems nice." She watched her leave and then turned to Nico. "Yeah, but I really have to unpack. I'll see you around, maybe?" She nodded and grinned, "You can keep the flower." She joked, then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Nico wondered what had just happened. He stood up and put his backpack on one shoulder and ran up to Caitlyn. "Hey, at least let me carry your things to your dorm. You know..since I can't buy you your soda." Nico said as he gave Caitlyn a smile and held his hand out to take her stuff for her.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

He offered to take her things. Caitlyn raised an eyebrow. "Oh, a gentleman." She laughed and turned. "That's okay, I am completely capable of carrying my own bag." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and grinned ahead. "How do I know you wouldn't run away with it?" She inquired, continuing to walk, now out of the cafeteria. "Besides, don't you have to go to your own dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Nico laughed, "My own dorm?" Nico asked himself as he wondered why Caitlyn wouldn't let him carry her things. "What would I honestly want with a backpack? To read more about the anatomy of elements?" Nico joking asked while reading the title of Caitlyn's book. "Let me just help me, you wouldn't let me buy you a soda..." Nico reminded.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 pm

"Why are you intent on helping?" Caitlyn spoke what she was thinking, then looked ahead. He said that since she wouldn't let him buy a soda.. "This is true." She grinned, amused. "If you insist." She put her messenger bag into his outstretched hands. "Steal and I will hunt you down." She mocked, shooting him a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Nico looked at Caitlyn and smiled. "Is it too much to offer help to a pretty lady?" Nico asked as he smiled. He then held Caitlyn's bag for her and began walking with her to her dorm. Nico gave Caitlyn a silent smile and just continued to walk on at Caitlyn's pace with her.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 pm

He'd called her pretty. Caitlyn chuckled, smiling now. Still, he was a high school boy. High school boys were not to be messed with. Or at least, that is what she was taught. She looked at him for a moment then looked ahead again. "I am flattered." She said quietly, and then kept walking. She began heading towards the girls dorms and then stopped at an art room. "I'll have to find this later." She said to herself, peeking in.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Nico smiled because he knew he had made Caitlyn smile, once again. He walked past the art room with Caitlyn and saw her peek in. The two continued walking on and finally reached the entrance of the girl's dorm. "Well...this is as far as I can take you..."Nico said as he gave Caitlyn her books and bag. "Uh....can I have your phone number..you know, so I can give you a call?" Nico asked as he gave Caitlyn a smile turning his charm on.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Cruz

Caitlyn Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Caitlyn looked at him. He had asked for her number. She raised an eyebrow. "Really." She took her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Well, I suppose you look trusting enough." She grinned. "Don't spam my phone." Caitlyn took out a sheet of paper from her sketchbook and wrote down her number. "Let's hope that doesn't appear in the air." She said, handing him the paper. "Adios." Then Caitlyn turned and walked on, alone. She didn't know why she had given him her number, and part of her thought she shouldn't have. But something about him was intriguing to her. Oh well, he was a sophmore, and it wasn't like he was going to call her anytime often.
Back to top Go down
Nico Rentz

Nico Rentz

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Nico looked at the phone number and opened his phone. He opened it up and put Caitlyn in his phone's contacts. She was number 256 out of 768 people. He gave his phone a small shock, charging it, so it wouldn't die anytime soon. "Have a nice night." Nico said as he turned around and walked off in the direction of the boys' dorm.

*Topic Closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next